Product Version: 6.7
Expiration: 365 days from publishing
Updated: Oct 09, 2017
This KB outlines the step-by-step process to successfully capture Citrix Receiver as a FlexApp package.
Perform the process below to package the Citrix Receiver as a FlexApp:
- Download the Citrix Receiver Installer (CitrixReceiverWeb.exe) from the Citrix Web Store on the machine running the FlexApp Packaging Console
- Edit "VirtFsService.exe.config" under "C:\Program Files (x86)\Liquidware Labs\FlexApp Packaging Console\VirtFSService\x64" with Notepad or any other text editor
- Edit the 'IgnoredRegPaths' entries as shown below:
- Save changes and close Notepad
Steps for Windows 7:
- Create a Citrix Receiver package in the FlexApp Packaging Console, according to your setup
- Wait for Citrix installer to complete and then save package
Citrix Receiver has now been successfully packaged for Windows 7!
Steps for Windows 10:
- In the FlexApp Packaging Console, create a package similar to the one shown below:
- Use the LocalDisk as the package type and a local destination for the package path
- Once the installation process completes, select "Finish" and "Save" package
- Once the package has been completed, clone the package and select VHD as the package type
Note: VHD location should be set to network share
- This will be the package used, with the original package now able to be deleted
Citrix Receiver has now been successfully packaged on Windows 10!