Product: Stratusphere FIT/UX
Product Version: N/A
Expires on: 365 days from publish date
Updated: Feb 15, 2012
Problem: How do I increase storage capacity on the Stratusphere™ Database Appliance?
This process is applicable toStratusphere™ Database Appliance running on VMware ESX, Citrix
XenServer, and Microsoft Hyper-V.Here is the process to add storage to a Stratusphere™ Database
- Shutdown the Stratusphere Database Appliance.
- Liquidware Labs recommends taking a snapshot of the Stratusphere™ Hub before proceeding.
- In the appropriate hypervisor client, expand the size of the disk to a new size. Save the new settings. Note: Please do NOT reduce the sizeof an existing disk.
- Power ON the Stratusphere™ Hub.
- The Stratusphere™ Database Appliance will automatically recognize the additional space and expand the size of its partitions. Log intothe Stratusphere™ Web UI Administration section and navigate to the Hub Administration > Data Retention tab and verify the additional free space available. If you get an error message, please contact Support.