Product: ProfileUnity FlexApp
Product Version: ALL
Expires on: 365 days from publish date
Updated: June 23, 2017
Problem: ProfileUnity Service(s) fails to start on console host or client
A service timeout may prevent the service from starting completely.
On the affected machine:
- In the Registry Editor, Navigate to the registry subkey HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control
- In the details pane, locate the ServicesPipeTimeout entry, right-click that entry and then select Modify.
Note: If the ServicesPipeTimeout entry does not exist, you must create it by:
- Selecting New on the Edit menu, followed by the DWORD Value
- Type ServicesPipeTimeout and hit Enter.
- Right click on ServicesPipeTimeout and select Modify
- Click Decimal, enter the new timeout value in milliseconds (i prefer 120000), and then click OK.
- Restart the computer.