Product Version: N/A
Expires on:365 days from publish date
Updated: June 6, 2012
Problem: How do I create a custom function filter to use ICA client
- Create a text file named icaclient.kix
- Add the following text to the file (this is a “contains” function)–
if (instr(readvalue("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Citrix\Ica\Session", "ClientName"), $contains) <> 0)
; return 1 on success
$clientname = 1
; return 0 on failure
$clientname = 0
3. Save the file to the ProfileUnity folder under the netlogon share.
4. Edit the ProfileUnity config where you want to use the filter.
5. Add a User Defined Script
5.2 ProU example
7. Modify “1471” in the filter settings above for the part of the client name to which you want this filter to apply.
8. Save config file to netlogon share and test.