Product Version: 5.5
Expires on: 365 days from publish date
Updated: Jun 12, 2013
Only one of my users is experiencing this and after I installed. What I know that he recently installed an UIA application.
desktop.ini is opening in notepad each time user logs in to a VDI desktop.
Two possible causes of this have been reported
- Select "Don't show hidden files, folders, or drives" in Folder Options
- Check startup folder for Desktop.ini (Delete if found)
There is a corrupted installation of one of the apps.
Please do one or all of the following:
- Uninstall the application using Add-Remove Programs
- Delete the application’s folder in FlexApp drive\app_root
- Logoff User and delete the FlexApp.vhd from user’s profile directory
(User will have to reinstall any UIA apps he installed previously)