Product Version: 5.5
Expires on: 365 days from publish date
Updated: June 19, 2013
Scenario 1 - Version mismatch
Scenario 2 - Exceeded license
Popup box: "ProfileUnity - License Count Exceeded"
Your ProfileUnity license is valid up to <#> users. You currently have <#> users assigned. Please contact Liquidware Labs for licensing assistance.
Scenario 1. If this is a new license received from Liquidware Labs. You are seeing this because of version mismatch.
(The license file you have received is for ProfileUnity version 5.5 and above and the version on your system is 5.2 or earlier.)
- Option A. Please contact your reseller and request (older) license without DIA component.
- Option B. Upgrade your product to ProfileUnity 5.5 or above.
Scenario 2. Your "ProfileUnity" security group contains more objects (including object within nested groups) than listed within your license file.
- Option A. Please remove unnecessary users/objects/groups from your ProfileUnity security group
- Option B. Use different security group for your users which will be using ProfileUnity
- Option C. Contact your reseller and request upgraded license with larger user count.
Note: Contact support if you need temporary licensse with larger user count or without DIA component. This temporary license can be replaced after you receive upgraded/fixed full license from your reseller.