Product Version: 5.5
Expires on: 365 days from publish date
Updated: September 18, 2013
How to run an elevated script with filter using Profile Unity Application Launcher.
In some cases, companies would like to use elevated script on start-up. This KB explains the process of configuring an elevated start-up script in Profile Unity.
1. Edit your configuration (see red square below)
2. In a main menu click on the Application Launcher
3. Below you will find settings needed to run an elevated script with no filter (notice the description followed by a screenshot).
Note: The user will not see anything, but the login process of the client will wait for the script to finish
- Filespec: %systemroot%\system32\cmd.exe
- Arguments: /c echo yes > c:\windows\test.txt
- Timing: During Configuration Execution
- Hide Progress During Execution: False
- Run Asynchronously: False
Note: For this process to work correctly it has to have last 3 options (in bold) set to values above.