Product Version: 5.5+
Expires on: 365 days from publish date
Updated: October 1, 2013
Support requested UI Console logs from ProfileUnity server. The logs should be in "Debug" mode.
- Login to ProfileUnity console
- Select "Administration" page (upper right)
- For version 6.0 or later, change Level of Logging dropdown to "Debug"
For version prior to 6.0, select "Debug"
- Select "Update"
To set the console logging manually edit this file (please note the actual directory path may vary):
C:\Program Files (x86)\Liquidware Labs\ProfileUnity\ProfileUnity.Host.exe.settings
Replace this line:
(Restart the ProfileUnity Web Services API)
- Please repeat action or sequence of events which is generating the "error"
- Send "prou.log" found in "C:\Program Files\Liquidware Labs\ProfileUnity\Logs" to firstname.lastname@example.org
Related KB: Where to find ProfileUnity logs?