Product Version: 5.6
Expires on: 365 days from publish date
Updated: October 1, 2013
After upgrading to ProfileUnity 5.6.2756 from the previous version I am unable to login to the console using my AD credentials. When I try the login screen displays the error “An item with the same key has already been added.” I tried deleting my AD linked user account from ProfileUnity and that did not help.
Domain Administrators who previously logged in are not able to log into the ProfileUnity Management Console Web interface.
Local Admin account still works and allows management to occur.
Other Domain Administrators should be able to login without any issues.
You upgraded ProfileUntiy from a beta version of our product. This is not allowed. Uninstall the beta version completely, | ADD remove programs| , as well delete the directory structure from Program Files, recompose and reinstall a full version by going to: http://www.liquidwarelabs.com/Download/ filling out the short form to instantly download ProfileUnity with FlexApp.
Note: three versons exists, ProfileUntiy with FlexApp, ProfileUnity with FlexApp + .Net (install this if you do not currently have .net 4.5 installed on the host machine for the ProfileUnity Management Console UI, and the double-byte International version of ProU.
(Most caution advised doing this process please have a valid backup of your database)
Replace the old database with new database thus exporting and importing your configuration in the process.
- Login to machine where ProfileUnity console is installed
- Login to the ProfileUnity console
- Select "Administration" page (upper right)
- Choose DataBase _ Backup Current Database.
- Stop/Disable the service “ProfileUnity Web Services API”
- Delete the database (Please verify you have backup of database first)
- Start DB and import the configuration ini.
- Download the current Configuration.ini file and place it inside the ProU folder in the netlogon folder.
Note: This issue has been corrected in version 5.7 of ProfileUnity
Note: This configuration restore will NOT restore your custom "Filters" and custom "Portability Management" Rulesets