Product Version: 5.6
Expires on: 365 days from publish date
Updated: September 26, 2013
The client's settings from "Noble System Corporation" are not persisting after log-off.
The setting of Server Address, Port, Extension and Group ID are not staying between user's sessions on non persistent desktop.
The Composer's Agents Desktop settings are stored in:
Configure ProfileUnity to capture that directory with Portability rule.
- Open ProfileUnity console. Go to: "Portability Management"
- "Create" Portability Management Ruleset
- Name: Noble
- Comments: Registry rules for "Composer Agent Desktop" from Noble
- Registry Rules: Merge Tree HKCU Noble
- Edit Configuration>Portability Settings>Add Portability Setting Rule
- Ruleset: Noble
- Save Path: \\Server\Profiles\%username%\Portabiltiy
- UID: Noble
- Update and download your default configuration to your ...\netlogon\ProfileUnity folder
Note: It will take two log-ons before this setting will take effect. (The INI is read only during logon process)