Product Version: 5.7
Expires on: 365 days from publish date
Updated: February 24, 2013
After optimizing a package, error is displayed in FlexApp Packaging Console: "Error: Unable to reauthenticate with the server
The package installation took a extensive amount of time and connection timed out or/and the open file lock on the application.vhd was terminated.
The workaround is to:
1) Copy the installer to local disk
2) Point the new "application.vhd" to be created on a local disk
Thus avoiding the network all together.
3) After successful package process is complete, "Stop and Delete" the package but DO NOT check "Delete files" option.
4) Copy manually the "application.vhd" to network location"
5) Import the package back to FPC (FlexApp Packaging Console)
Note: The import is next to red "Create" button.
Also note that if the package creation takes for very long time there might be other network/Infrastructure related issues.
Things to try: "Disable IPv6" on the load balancing network. Try copying files between the hosts and measure performance speed.