Product Version: All versions
Expires on: 365 days from publish date
Updated: March 03, 2013
Profile Unity dose not capture "Several add-ons are ready for use" prompt selection.
Internet Explorer pop-up "Several add-ons are ready for use" is shown every time IE runs, and the setting does not save between user sessions on non-persistent VDI desktop sessions.
- Open ProfileUnity console
- Go to: "Portability Management" and Edit "Internet Explorer 9" Ruleset
- Add this Registry Rule:
- Operation: Merge
- Scope: Tree
- Hive: HKCU
- First key to add (Path): Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Approved Extensions
- Second key to add (Path) Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext
- Third (recommended only for 64 bit) (Path): Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Ext