Product Version: 5.5+
Expires on: 365 days from publish date
Updated: August 19, 2014
User-added network drive mappings appear to be disconnected at logon. The drive mapping exists in Windows Explorer, but show a red X on the drive:
The net use command shows the drive as unavailable:
1. Save and rename the attached file to netuse.bat.
2. Place the file in the .ini path.
3. Create an App Launcher rule to run the netuse.bat file after ProfileUnity execution:
- Filter: No Filter - Apply this to all
- Filespec: %systemroot%\system32\cmd.exe
- Arguments: /C \\your-domain-controller\netlogon\profileunity\scripts\netuse.bat
- Timing: After Configuration Execution
- Hide Progress: False
- Run Async: True
- Schedule: Everyday
- Day of the Week: Sunday
- Day of the Month: 1
- Specific Date:
- Frequency: Every Logon
- Tracking Path:
4. Update and deploy the configuration.