Product Version: 6.0+
Expires on: 365 days from publish date
Updated: October 24, 2014
DIA - Error: Could not find a part of the path " C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Start Menu\Programs\Microsoft Office 2013 "
- A customer attempted to package Office 2013,
- The customer ran an uninstall routine in the FlexApp Packaging console.
- Even after removing Office 2013 Package files, the user is presented with an error consistent to subsequent attempts of packaging any applications .
The following errors are shown during the packaging process :
Error: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Start Menu\Programs\Microsoft Office 2013"
- Navigate to the path - C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Start Menu\Programs .
- Remove the "Microsoft Office 2013" directory .
After removing the directory the packager should run without any issues (assuming the application can be packaged).