Product Version: 6.0+
Expires on: 365 days from publish date
Updated: November 7, 2014
DIA applications do not work after update to 6.0+
The elevation service Log shows
The client log shows
FATAL - Access to the path 'C:\Program Files\ProfileUnity\Client.NET\CmdServiceData\ConfigurationName.CmdService.xml' is denied.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
NOTE: this error is caused by incomplete installation of the client tools in the base image (and/or) netlogon.
1. Open your base image and run uninstall.vbs form the netlogon
2. Make sure the ProfileUnity was removed form the base image
- There should be no C:\Program FIles\ProfileUnity directory
Open regedit and check if the registry values were deleted. The registry key that should be deleted is shown below.
3. Run startup.vbs.
4. Verify the certificate is up to date (should show Valid from 8/10/2014 to 8/10/2017)
- Right click on C:\Program Files\ProfileUnity\FlexApp\Lwl_userapp_trigger64.exe and click "Properties"
- Click on " Digital Signatures" tab and select a signature from the "Signatures List" and click "Details"
- Click "View Certificate" and you should be presented with the certificate information shown below.
5. Recompose the image.