Product Version: 6.0 +
Expires on: 365 days from publish date
Updated: July 11, 2017
ProfileUnity splash-screen hangs at logoff
"Initializing..." is shown on the screen, and it never completes the initialization process unless client service is forcefully stopped in the taks manager.
NOTE: This issue can occur when there is User Defined Script running "Before ProfileUnity at Logoff".
1. Open ProfileUnity web interface and edit your configuration.
2. Select "User Defined Scripts" module
3. Check for scripts that execute "Before ProfileUnity at Logoff".
- Disable the scripts for testing. That will confirm if the scripts cause the problem
- Once conformed analyze the failing scripts and edit if needed