Product Version: 5.7.298+
Expires on: 365 days from publish date
Updated: December 3, 2014
Internet Explorer Page Setup options not retained
When a user prints a Page from Internet Explorer, the top, bottom, and sides of the page are cut off. Internet Explorer print margins are not retained between logins.
The procedure is different depending on whether you are using Folder Redirection or Portability to back up AppData.
AppData Folder Redirection:
1. Add the following Registry Rule to add key HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\PageSetup to the list of backed-up keys:
Action: Add Key
Key: Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\PageSetup
2. Update the Configuration and update the ini file in your netlogon folder. Users must logout and log back in once the new INI file is in place for the setting to take effect.
AppData with Portability Settings:
1. Create a new Portability rule or edit the 'Internet Explorer 9' Portability rule (or 'Internet Explorer' if that is the Portability rule in play).
2. Add the following registry tree:
Path: Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\PageSetup
3. Update the Configuration and update the ini file in your netlogon folder. Users must logout and log back in once the new INI file is in place for the setting to take effect.