Product Version: 6.0
Expires on: 365 days from publish date
Updated: April 16, 2014
Can not change a (Default) registry key with a ProfileUnity "Registry" module
In this scenario the user tries to change a "(Default)" value key with a Registry module. However, the key does not get overwritten; instead, it creates a second "(Default)" value (image 1). The correct correct example is shown in the image 2.
1. Export a key that you want to change in your environment.
2. Save the key in a shared location that the users can read and execute from.
3. Please create a "App Launcher" rule with the following
/c regedit.exe /s "\\serverName\Share\yourKey.reg" >>"%temp%\yourKey.txt"
1. "\\serverName\Share\yourKey.reg" -this is a location of a registry key you want to add.
2. %temp%\yourKey.txt - this is a log location (to confirm the script ran.