Product: ProfileUnity FlexApp
Product Version: Any
Expires on: 365 days from publish date
Updated: April 6, 2015
Wallpaper does not save on Windows 8.1 virtual desktops.
Standard Windows Appearance Portability rule is in place, but wallpaper does not save. This has only been observed on Windows 8.1 desktops, but might also occur on Windows 8 desktops.
Add a value to the Windows Appearance Portability rule, using the following instructions:
- Click on Portability Management on the left.
- Find the 'Windows Appearance' rule (you can use the filter search bar at the top).
- Click the wrench icon on the right to edit.
- Click Merge, change the Scope to Value, and in Path, type in Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\VisualEffects\VisualFXSetting .
- Click Add, then Save.
- Re-download the .ini file and have the users log out and back in.