Product Version: 5.7+, 6.0.x
Expires on: 365 days from publish date
Updated: July 8, 2015
In my environment my users are redirecting Local Applciation Data to "Y:\Local" I would like to migrate them to local directory which is "%userprofile%\AppData\Local".
How to move files from "Y:\Local" to "%userprofile%\AppData\Local"
Add folder redirection rule to migrate data from one location to another:
- Shell Folder: Local Application Data
- Reset to Default: (Disabled)
- Only Redirect Local Shell Folders: (Disabled)
- Redirect to Folder: %userprofile%\AppData\Local
- Hide Previous Location after redirection: (Disabled)
- Existing Files: Move to New Location
- Only Migrate Existing Files on Primary Client: (Enabled)
This will move the data from one location to another.
Update and save the ini to netlogon directory. Logoff and log back in to the desktop.