Product Version: 5.x, 6.x
Expires on: 365 days from publish date
Updated: August 4, 2015
During logon "Applying Configuration" screen hangs for extended period of time
Here is a list of items which might affect "Applying Configuration" screen to hang for substantial amount of time.
1) Are antivirus exclusions put in place for ProfileUnity?
2) Are there any 3rd Party printer/spooler management software?
3) Are there any "User Defined Scripts" launched after ProfileUnity configuration execution?
4) Are there any Application Launcher rules which are not set to run "Asynchronously"?
5) Are there any hung applications (check windows event viewer) timing out or throwing an error?