Product Version: 5.7+
Expires on: 365 days from publish date
Updated: July 22,2014
User installed fonts do not persist between log ins.
A user installs his/her own fonts for use in a desktop session. After log off and log in, the fonts no longer exist.
1. Rename InstallFonts.vbs.rename.me to InstallFonts.vbs
2. Edit the InstallFonts.vbs file, replacing "\\server\share\" with the server and share where the user's fonts will be saved.
3. Rename SaveFonts.cmd.rename.me to SaveFonts.cmd
4. Edit the SaveFonts.cmd file, replacing "\\server\share\" with the server and share where the user's fonts will be saved.
5. Copy both files to the \\<your domain>\netlogon\ProfileUnity\Scripts folder
6. Import the "User Fonts.json" configuration into ProfileUnity (5.7 or higher)
7. Edit the configuration from the ProfileUnity management console
a. Modify the User Defined File, replacing "domain" with your domain.
b. Modify the Application Launcher Argument line, replace "domain" with your domain.
NOTE: files needed to complete this process are attached at the bottom of the Knowledge Base Article.