Product Version: 6.5
Updated: October 6, 2015
After enabling ProfileDisk certain Adobe Flash content found on websites will error or can not be accessed fully from within the web browser.
1. Verify flash is installed correctly by:
- Visiting official Adobe flash website recognizes flash version successfully and flash animation plays.
- Viewing a flash based video successfully.
- Disabling ProfileDisk and logging in as same user allows site to proceed correctly.
2. With ProfileDisk disabled and logged in as either the User experiencing the issue or as non-ProU User, navigate to:
3. Copy the 3 files found in this directory to a network location. The files should be:
4. Re-enable ProfileDisk and login as User.
5. Navigate to the same path as in Step 2.
6. Path will not have the 3 files saved in Step 3 - copy them to this directory.
7. Attempt to access problematic flash site once more.
8. Site should now be accessible.