Product Version: 6.5
Expires on: 365 days from publish date
Updated: November 10, 2015
- Noticeable slowness in general on the user's desktop.
- No taskbar icons until refresh.exe is killed from task manager or (below) fix is put in place.
Tthis is under investigation, only once encountered could be because of low memory or taxed CPU.
Create a ProfileUnity Registry rule to delete this value:
- Filter: (Select filter)
- Description: Stop Refresh.exe from running
- Action: Delete Value
- Process Action Post Login: Enabled
- Hive: HKEY_CURRENT_USER
- Key: Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Runonce
- Value: ProfileUnity-Refresh
Save, Update configuration, update the ini.