Product Version: 6.5+
Expires on: 365 days from publish date
Updated: September 20, 2016
FlexApp Packaging Console FlexDisk or/and ProfileUnity Console showing orphan DIA packages
When trying to re-import/Delete the packages the following is showing.
No error and package entry will immediately re-enumerate back to the DIA packaging list after deleting the package.
It is necessary to clear all the open connections using FlexDisk console to those open packages/disks in order to delete or import those packages.
1. Shutdown your FlexApp packaging console
2. Log Out from your ProfileUnity console.
3. Log in to the FlexDisk console:
FlexDisk Console Port number is: 4443 (the address is the same as your ProfileUnity web serve address - just the port changes).
You can use same domain admin credentials to log in.
4. Open Actions>Connections tab
5. Force Disconnect the orphan connections that you find int the list below (2)
6. Restart the ProfileUnity web server ( a ProfileUnity web server service) - Optional.
7. Might be necessary to delete the DIA packages from ProfileUnity console if they are continue to enumerate in the ProfileUnity console. Connections are cleared now it will be successful.