Product: Stratusphere FIT/UX
Product Version: N/A
Expires on: 365 days from publish date
Updated: Feb 15, 2012
Problem: How do I increase storage capacity on the Stratusphere™ Hub on MicrosoftHyper-V?
Here is the process to add storage to a Stratusphere™ Hub on Microsoft Hyper-V:
- Shutdown the Stratusphere Hub.
- Liquidware Labs recommends taking a snapshot of theStratusphere™ Hub before proceeding.
- In the Hyper-V Manager Client, add a disk to the Hub byclicking on Settings for the Hub and then selecting the appropriate HDDcontroller to add a new disk.
- Power ON the Stratusphere™ Hub.
- Log in to the Hub console using the default credentials ssconsole/sspassword.
- Type in "show disk" -- it will show a list ofuninitialized disk(s) such as hdd, where hd is for the IDE and d is the next disk in line.
- Type in "add disk hdd" to add the disk to the appliance. The console will now show a bunch of commands initializing the disk,formatting it and copying data over to. At the end you should get a "Done"message. If you get an error message, please renter the command and try again.If the problem persists please get in touch with Support.
8. Type "exit" to leave the Hub console.