Product Version: 6.8.x
Expiration: 365 days from publishing
Updated: Dec 6, 2018
No ProfileUnity License Server defined. Please contact your system administrator.
This pop up is triggered because ProfileUnity client tools 6.8.x can't find the ProfileUnity console which is License Server. It can only find the console if it was installed with "ClientSettings.xml" present.
Step 1) - Deploy ClientSettings.xml
- Go to "Administration" Page in ProfileUnity console.
- In "Client Settings" section:
- Verify that "Communication Type to Broker Messages" is set to "Licensing Only Fabric Use" only if you are not currently using ProfileUnity ProfileDisk.
- Verify that "Deployment Path" is where your ProfileUnity client tools are located and lwl.profileunity.client.startup.exe is located.
- Select "Deploy Client Settings" This will download ClientSettings.xml to your Client Tools directory listed in "Deployment Path". ClientSettings.xml contains profiledisk information (replacing nodes.xml) and connection string which contains location and name of the licensing server (ProfieUnity Console).
Note: If there is custom setting for "Nodes" in GPO than this ClientSettings.xml needs to be copied there manually (Select "Download Client Settings).
Step 2) - Update ProfileUnity Client tools to read the new "ClientSettings.xml"
- Option 1) If there is GPO Computer Startup Script running lwl.profileunity.client.startup.exe than restart/refresh your desktops/pool
- Option 2) If there is no GPO Computer Startup Script than go to Gold image and re-run ProfileUnity's installer (lwl.profileunity.client.startup.exe) in elevated CMD window. Recompose the pool.
Note: If there are any problems with client machines contacting licensing server or desktops/users activating a license please contact support (email@example.com) and send the "clientlicensingservice log" which is found in c:\windows\temp\profileunity.
It is necessary to enable ProfileUnity for High-Availability of logon requests from ProfileUnity users. To accomplish this setup task please follow this KB: