Product Version: 6.8.0 and older
Expires on: 365 days from publish date
Updated: February 11, 2019
Need to package an application as a FlexApp DIA and the FlexApp Packaging Console is unable to communicate with the ProfileUnity server.
Cannot logon to the ProfileUnity server from the FlexApp Packaging Console using the standard URL format - e.g. https://profileunity:8000
*Note: The following process does not apply to Cloud applications.
1. Logon to the FlexApp packaging console VM, launch the FPC client and provide the following for server URL, username and password.
- URL - .\packages.xml
- Username & password - Leave both entries blank as shown in the screenshot below.
2. Proceed through the package creation process as usual, saving the FlexApp to a designated network share normally used.
3. Import the newly-created package using either the ProfileUnity web console or FlexApp Packaging Console VM when communication has been restored to the ProfileUnity server.
- (Option 1) - "Inventory Management" via the ProfileUnity web console:
- (Option 2) - FlexApp Packaging Console client on the FPC VM: