Product Version: 5.8.x , 6.x.x < 6.1.x
Expires on: 365 days from publish date
Updated: June 12, 2019
- Collectors and or Network Stations showing WARN status in Collector Administration
- Collectors and or Network Stations showing pending audit files.
- Deadlock errors found in the the tnt-backend, tnt-backend-priv and postgres database logs
- Example Error:
Caused by: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: deadlock detected
Detail: Process 15270 waits for ShareLock on transaction 72670666; blocked by process 15268.
Process 15268 waits for ShareLock on transaction 72670256; blocked by process 14150.
Process 14150 waits for ShareLock on transaction 72670261; blocked by process 15257.
Process 15257 waits for AccessExclusiveLock on tuple (61158,36) of relation 59273 of database 47807; blocked by process 14151.
Process 14151 waits for ShareLock on transaction 72669007; blocked by process 15270.
Hint: See server log for query details.
Where: while locking tuple (63578,7) in relation "urls"
This error is indicative of an issue with Browser stats that has been found internally and Dev is aware.
1. Navigate to Collector / Network Station Adminsitration in the Stratusphere WEBUI
a. Proceed to Network Collector Policies
b. Select the following Network Policy for Browser stats "Edit"
|Any||Any||Any||Any||World Wide Web - HTTP (TCP/80)||Any||Yes||None||Full (App details)|
c. At the network policies next screen, click the link with in the Log column and change that to none by selecting the bullet point
2. Resend the Network Policies to update all your Collector / Network Stations.
3. Monitor the Network station to see if the Audit files are worked off, if not contact your Stratusphere Support and request to clean up audit files on the Collector or Network Station for the audit files prior to the date of the network policy update.