Product Version: 6.8.0, 6.8.1, 6.8.2
Expires on: 365 days from publish date
Updated: June 13, 2019
During ProfileUnity Client installation and during ProfileUnity Licensing Service start on the desktop users might receive this error message. "Profile Unity has detected an improper digital signature on an assembly. Please contact your administrator.
1. This issue should be addressed in version 6.8.3
- On the Gold/Master image of your pool.
- Open mmc.exe and add "Certificates" and selecting current computer name.
- Go to "Trusted Root Certification Authorities\Certificates"
- Import the p7b certificate bundle attached to this article.
- Takes effect immediately
2. Or you could also unzip the License Service attachment below and place the files inside your client.net.zip file located on your NETLOGON share and then reinstall the ProfileUnity Client Tools. If the machines are persistent, you can push the unzipped files into C:\Program Files\ProfileUnity\Client.NET after stopping the LW Client License service.