With the release of ProfileUnity with FlexApp v6.8.4 R2 Liquidware announces the following enhancements:
- Added support for Windows 11 and Server 2022.
- Made changes to the CAC + NT service account. These changes need to be applied any time a service account is set on the ProfileUnity console service.
- Added full TLS v1.2 support and enforced support for RabbitMQ communications. Refer to the knowledge base article entitled "Disable cleartext authentication option in RabbitMQ" for more details.
- Added support for global path overrides for FlexApp packages and the paths specified within the INI file. An example use of this feature is where you do not have a single name space for your FlexApps. This allows you to override the FlexApp path with, for example, an environment variable. The environment variable is then expanded based on what was put into the OS for each pod or site.
- Made it possible to retrieve user details from child-domain users.
Full release notes and be located here for further detail: